by S Lowe 5 THE FM’s wattlerangenow
The program for the Public Meeting, this Wednesday 31st July, has just been released by Mayor Peter Gandolfi Wattle Range Council. Mr Gandolfi said that the program is subject to change but the following speakers are expected to address the meeting.
HEALTH SERVICES PUBLIC MEETING
Millicent Civic & Arts Centre
7pm, Wednesday, July 31, 2013
7pm: Welcome – Mayor Peter Gandolfi
Don Gilbertson – former Chair of the Millicent Hospital Board .
· Glenn Brown – Former Millicent Hospital CEO and Millicent Hospital Advisory Council spokesman
· Bill Murray – Chair of the Penola Medical Support Group
· Dr Van Eeden – Partner at Millicent Medical Clinic
· Dr Pretorius – Former Penola doctor (via pre-recorded video)
· Nurses’ and Midwifery Federation – Rosie Radcliff
· Jayne Downs – Regional Director, Country Health SA
· Ms Helen Chalmers – Chief Operating Officer, Country Health SA (on behalf of the Minister)
· Mitch Williams – Member for Mackillop (via pre-recorded video)
· Hon. Rob Lucas MLC – Shadow Minister for Health
8.20pm: Responses from panellists
8.30pm: Questions and comments from the floor (up to 1 hour) – Mayor Peter Gandolfi to chair.
9.30pm: Proposed motions
10.00pm: Close – Mayor Peter Gandolfi