The Australian Government Mobile Service Desert Pea is visiting rural South Australia including Tantanoola, Millicent, Beachport, Kingston and Meningie to offer locals easy access to government payments and services.
- Tantanoola Monday 20th April 9 – 11 am Railway Tce East.
- Millicent Monday 20th April 12.30 – 4pm Civic and Arts Ridge Tce Millicent
- Beachport Tuesday 21st April 9.30 – 3.30pm Visitor Info Centre Beachport Rd.
- Kingston SE Wednesday 22nd April 9 – 3 pm cnr Agnes and Cameron Streets
- Meningie Thursday 23rd April 9 – 3 pm Lions Jubilee Prk Princess Highway
Desert Pea is staffed by experienced specialist officers who can help with new claims, updating information, financial matters, rural payments, medicare, child support, and much more.
For further information please call 132 316